Mount Vernon girl chokes to death on a grape
A 3-year-old Mount Vernon girl accidentally choked to death on a grape.
Police Lt. Chris Cammock says medical crews responded Tuesday to the home and found the child was not breathing because of the grape lodged in her airway.
The Skagit Valley Herald reports she was rushed to Skagit Valley Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
© 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.