Spokane
56° F
Overcast
Overcast
Coeur d'Alene
52° F
Overcast
Overcast
Advertisement

Mount Vernon girl chokes to death on a grape

Published On: May 15 2014 10:15:51 AM CDT
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. -

A 3-year-old Mount Vernon girl accidentally choked to death on a grape.

Police Lt. Chris Cammock says medical crews responded Tuesday to the home and found the child was not breathing because of the grape lodged in her airway.

The Skagit Valley Herald reports she was rushed to Skagit Valley Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Advertisement