The College of Western Idaho has closed its building in Boise over a norovirus case.
CWI officials announced the closure Saturday and said no one will be allowed to enter the college's Ada County Center until an "all clear" is issued. School officials say they expect the building to be ready when classes resume on Tuesday.
Norovirus is a contagious virus that can be transmitted through infected people, food or water or by touching contaminated surfaces. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says the virus causes inflammation in the stomach and intestines, causing stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea.