Leak capped after garbage truck hits gas meter
Updated On: Dec 21 2012 02:00:19 PM CST
Avista crews have capped a gas leak caused by a garbage truck hitting a gas meter at a North Spokane home.
Firefighters said around 8:30 a.m. Friday, a garbage truck hit a gas meter, pulling the gas line off a house in the 2300 block of North Lincoln Street.
Spokane police evacuated several homes in the area.
Avista crews stopped the gas leak.
© 2012 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.