House fire near Mission Park displaces 3 people
Updated On: Jan 17 2013 07:46:54 AM CST
A fire late Wednesday left three people without a home for the night.
According to Spokane firefighters, around midnight, people living in a house near South Riverton and Mission Avenue called 911 to report smelling smoke.
When firefighters arrived, they found insulation smoldering in the attic.
Firefighters believe that the fire was due to an electrical problem.
Firefighters added that one firefighter battling the house fire cut his hand with an ax during the response. Firefighters said his injury is not serious.
© 2013 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.