Apartment fires displaces four people
Updated On: Nov 27 2012 07:28:52 AM CST
A fire in North Spokane displaced four people.
The fire started around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, in a house that was converted into apartment. The house is on the 2600 block of North Hogan Street.
Firefighters quickly knocked down the fire, leaving minor damage to the building.
Spokane's local Red Cross is helping the three adults and one infant who are displaced.
Firefighters said faulty wiring in the attic started the fire.
There is moderate fire and smoke damage to the second flood apartment. The apartment on the first flood was vacant at the time of the fire and it was not damaged.
© 2012 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.