You are not currently logged in
Due to natural gas leak at Latawah & 29th. Spokane Fire Department evacuated surrounding homes, schools and businesses.
STA brought in two buses to transport some residents of a senior care center near the gas line break. Those who couldn't move were told to shelter in place.
Don, a 77-year-old resident of the Manito Garden Apartments, was evacuated along with his cat Andy.
Spokane Fire Chief Bobby Williams briefs the media on the gas line break.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.